- 1. No Poverty
- 3. Good Health and Well-Being
- 5. Gender Equality
- 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- 10. Reduced Inequalities
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 14. Life Below Water
- 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- 17. Partnerships for the Goals
Expert Opinions & Stories
Taxes are the primary source for government spending on public services, such as healthcare, police, unemployment benefits, education, etc, and will be very important in raising revenue to finance…
How will graduation impact countries in South Asia and the trade support they benefit from? How can they prepare?
Least developed countries (LDCs) are classified as such by the United Nations (UN)…
The rise of the digital economy and tech-driven inequality : Can the tech revolution be an equaliser instead?
Back in 2015, the member-states of the United Nations adopted its most ambitious, all-encompassing agenda ever attempted: To guide the advancement of humankind for the next 15 years.